It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board

HPV Warts

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-03-2018, 10:59 AM   #1
VeryWorried1234

VeryWorried1234 HB User
HPV Warts

Hello i am 30 years old and was recently diagnosed with HPV warts i just want to know anyone has these do they go away and nlt come back after years i feel horrible and fell my sex life is over any experiences how often do you break out how do they go away help please i know HPV will stay for ever what about the warts

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-04-2018, 02:59 AM   #2
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
Re: HPV Warts

Hi...first of all, HPV doesn't necessarily stay forever. It is a virus, and like any other virus, it can go away on it's own. It is related to your immune system and building it up can help you stay healthy...

Secondly, the warts can be removed by a doctor. Do not try to use over the counter wart remover, this is a different type of wart and can be removed only by a doctor. The doctor who diagnosed you- did they talk to you about options?

You should really be talking to the doctor who diagnosed you about your options to get rid of them and how to stay healthy enough for the virus to disappear. They can help you....your sex life is not over; but it is wise not to have sex while the warts are present as they are contagious. Talk about getting rid of them with the person who told you that this is HPV. Obviously they need to give you more information and assistance. Good luck!

Reply Reply