HealthBoards (
-   Human Papillomavirus (HPV) (
-   -   What kind of specialist for anal warts? (

omegaman11 01-09-2012 10:11 PM

What kind of specialist for anal warts?
This probably seems like a no-brainer, and I'm guessing that it would be a proctologist/colorectal surgeon, but what kind of specialist does one see about having anal warts treated/removed? The only reason I ask is because I could potentially also see going to someone like a dermatologist, for example, so I just wanted to ask.

I've been suffering with several nasty ones for several years now, and it's time to have them treated. I had them once, and they went away of their own accord, and I was hoping they would again, but I've given up hope that they ever would.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:54 PM.