It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board

• HPV concerns and stages (Male)

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-10-2012, 07:22 PM   #1
    jwhite123
    (male)

jwhite123 HB User
    HPV concerns and stages (Male)

I am a 24 year old male. Started showing signs of HPV about a month ago. Noticed white bumps on the left side of my penis, then after a few days they spread just a little. Went to my doctor, she said it looks like HPV so she put liquid nitrogen on the effected areas. I also put a cream (some wart removing cream) on the areas when I got him that she had given me. I saw that the area was turning dark, as she said would happen. I noticed a few days after some improvement, but the area remained dark and some bumps still there. I then did some online research about home remedies. I then purchased the following. Next to what I purchased is how I use it

*Apple cider vinyegar (put on a cotton swab, taped to the area usually twice a day)
    *Liquid vitamin E (put on a cotton swab and area directly usually twice a day)
    *Aloe (put on a cotton swab, taped to the area once a day)
    *Neosporin (occasional use if skin is irritated)
    *Hydrogen proxide (usually after I get out of the shower)

(To take orally)
    *Vitamin A (1 pill a day)
    *Vitamin B6 (2 pills a day)
    *Vitamin C (2 pills a day)
    *Emergen-C packets (2 pills a day)
    *Vitamin E (5 drops a day)
    *L-Lysine( 3 pills a day)
    *Zinc (2 pills a day)
    *A wellness immune support (6 pills 2x a day)
    *Different green tea's and kombucha

Above was and is my regiment. The area went from bumps, to what looked like a skin deep wound after the treatment by my doctor and also my use of ACV, aloe, vitamin E. The original area of concern (left side of penis) has gotten 80% better since the 3 weeks of the above regiment, but unfortunately my HPV spread to the top side of the shaft just below the head. I did the same regiment on that area as well (ACV, Vitamin E, Aloe...) and taking TONS of immune supports. That area originally started as a few bumps, but turned into the same skin deap wound look as the original area. It seems to be healing, but currently looks like a 'cigarette burn' size skin deep flesh wound. I am also taking 1-2 baths a day with or without apple cider vinyegar to soak the area's. I even got desperate enough to put direct Emergen-C vitamin C mix, mixed with drops of liquid vitamin E onto a cotton pad, put directly on the areas of concern. For some reason, this seemed to have worked pretty well for the most part.

Hopefully someone has some insight to what is going on, or what to expect in the upcoming stages. This is definitely tough, and I'm fighting my best I can through this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-11-2012, 12:53 PM   #2
    Hypochonder
    (male)

Hypochonder HB User
    Re: HPV concerns and stages (Male)

The deep wound you are describing is probably occuring because of the excessive treatments you are putting on yourself.

Wart removal treatments are destructive in a way. They have to be to remove the warts afterall. Apple cider vinegar is highly acidic stuff and if you are already undergoing liquid nitrogen treatments then I wouldn't put your shaft through anymore home treatments. Especially acidic ones. That is probably what is causing the cigarette like burns on your shaft. Neosporin should be fine, as it is simply an ointment though.

I understand though that when you are first diagonosed with HPV everyone kind of panics. When I was diagnosed with HPV I tried several home remedies even after I had surgically removed my warts because I was insistant that my doctor had missed a few. lol. I used apple cider vinegar and my doctor advised me to not do that as I was only putting it on scar tissue.

My advice.

I had a wart on my hands before that I used liquid nitrogen treatments to get rid of. I actually had to undergo two treatments before it was gone completely. Don't be discouraged if they first or second treatments on your shaft don't get the job done, because the warts will eventually be removed.

Last edited by hb-mod; 07-17-2012 at 10:27 AM.

Old 07-12-2012, 09:10 AM   #3
    jwhite123
    (male)

jwhite123 HB User
    Re: HPV concerns and stages (Male)

Thank you so much for the reply! I realize that I need to stop doing so many at home treatments. I'm sticking to the neosporin, some tea tree oil and hydrogen proxide. Still sticking to all my immune supports and different vitamins. I just wish this would go away asap. I know patience is important, but its hard

Last edited by hb-mod; 07-17-2012 at 10:27 AM.

Closed Thread