It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hypoglycemia Message Board

Tiredness Getting Worse

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-28-2015, 01:37 PM   #1
don444
Senior Veteran
(male)

don444 HB Userdon444 HB User
Question Tiredness Getting Worse

I was dx'ed with mild hypoglycemia but not prescribed any meds. I normally eat a decent diet and have had only mild problems. Lately I have fallen into the habit of eating a donut with coffee almost every day. After a few hours of eating the donut I was tired but it was manageable. Now I moved and I am very close to a DD and have been going there daily and doubled my donut consumption from one donut to two. Tiredness increased to where it was bothering me. I decided to stop eating donuts and today was the first day without any of the sweet treats. I am totally exhausted and feel like I can hardly moved.
Crazy as it sounds I am tempted to eat a donut just to see if I improve. However I don't think that is the way to go. I am hoping someone with experience and tell me what is happening. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-27-2015, 06:54 AM   #2
LindaMerrie
(female)

LindaMerrie HB User
Re: Tiredness Getting Worse

Hello I too have had extreme tiredness. I do take Metformin and I have learned that when I become B-12 deficient it makes me extremely tired. My doctor has told me to take one tablet of B-12 three times a week. ( the kind that melts under the tongue.) Also high sugar intake in the morning when you are borderline diabetic or full blown diabetic is not a good idea. It makes you bottom out.

Reply Reply