It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hysterectomy Message Board

• V bad breast pain after hysterectomy on hrt help

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-25-2009, 11:46 AM   #1
    Crimson609
    (female)

Crimson609 HB User
    Question V bad breast pain after hysterectomy on hrt help

Hi
    I has total hysterectomy with ovaries removed in september 2008 plus endo removal (had endo 4 16 yrs) and bowel adhesions seperated. recently had loads of bowel tests now going back to gynae as they think bowel adhesions or endo reoccured (please no!)
    Really struggling as also have really painful breasts for last five or six weeks, started on livial hrt, then patches, now elleste solo tabs.
    Also have depression (consultant not sure if pain thought was endo could have been more bowel adhesion related so did I have to have hysterectomy and lose chance to have children which I desperately wanted)
    History of back pain after injuring back at work years ago so with the above complaints as well concerned about going to doctors as don't want to seem hypercondriac but surely shouldn't be in this much pain from chest for so long into hrt.
    Any help, advice, would really be appreciated about any of the issues .
    Thanks for taking the time to read this
    Scraggy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread