It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infant Care (up to 18 months old) Message Board

• 8 month old baby has very red cheeks today (rash)

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-18-2008, 08:46 PM   #1
    Gioparis
    Veteran
    (female)

Gioparis HB User
    8 month old baby has very red cheeks today (rash)

she has her 2 bottom teeth in already and the doctor said the top are on the way (although i cant feel or see them! )

Today her cheeks are very red (looks as if she has a rash) and it seems to be getting worse (red) she doesnt have a fever.,...could this be from the teething? how long is it going to last?! is it bothering her?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-18-2008, 09:29 PM   #2
    megss
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

megss HB User
    Re: 8 month old baby has very red cheeks today (rash)

Grace gets red cheeks too when a tooth is coming! It doesn't seem to bother her at all, but I usually but some lotion on them to make sure they are nice and moisturized.

Old 10-21-2008, 10:15 AM   #3
    katelynsmommy08
    (female)

katelynsmommy08 HB User
    Re: 8 month old baby has very red cheeks today (rash)

It's most likely from the teething, however remember that babies have super sensitive skin. If you live in a cold area, chances are wind burn too- It happens where I live all the time, even to me! Rest assured your baby is fine, if it doesn't go away though then I would make an appointment with her Doctor. Hope this helps ease your concern...

Closed Thread