It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board

• Envy/Jealousy......how do you cope?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-26-2007, 03:23 PM   #136
    Tigrilla
    (female)

Tigrilla HB User
    Re: Envy/Jealousy......how do you cope?

I was thinking about this jealousy thing the other day, that maybe someday I'll be pregnant, walking around somewhere and someone will be jealous of me. You just cant tell by looking at someone what their story is. I am not that jealous of a person but I do have a hard time when I get an invitation to a baby shower. For me, I don't think its so much about jealousy, becuase I have accepted and interalized that it is a challenge for me, and I am on a different path than them. But the hardest part for me is when someone at the party turns to me and asks, when are you going to have kids? It is such an innocent question in their minds, but it is so loaded! I have a huge fear of being asked that, and that is what keeps me away from the showers. Its hard to answer because it triggers a lot of emotions. I'm really jealous of people who don't get that question directed at them in public situation with strangers.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread