It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board

• symptoms 5 days after an IUI ?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-18-2008, 12:02 AM   #1
    shilpa27
    (female)

shilpa27 HB User
    Question symptoms 5 days after an IUI ?

Hello everyone.......

As posted earlier, I had my 1st IUI on 13 feb ..Today is the 5th day after the procedure..

I am a bit nervous as frm yesterday I am having sharp cramps in my lower abdomen on the right side..Is this bcoz of the HCG shot or suppliment of progestrone? I am so down as if having flue or sumthing...Is it normal? Did nebody go through this ?

This 2ww is killing really....! I am trying not to think abt it much..But cant spend a day without it....How do u guys overcome this 2ww ?

I am really hoping some good result by the end of feb....Lets see how it goes...>!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-18-2008, 05:01 AM   #2
    kjmrfld
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

kjmrfld HB User
    Re: symptoms 5 days after an IUI ?

Shilpa,

I've had different symptoms after each of my IUI's - nothing severe at all, but sometimes I've had a kind of tugging/pulling cramp, one cycle I had pretty strong cramping about where my ovaries would be, sometimes sore breasts and sometimes none at all. So, what you're feeling is likely very normal.

You are absolutely right - the 2ww is so hard!!! It drives me nuts! I just try to stay as busy as posssible - as the more I think about and analyze things, the crazier I get!!

Good luck, and I really do hope that this cycle is the one! We're all here to help you through the wait!

Kelley

Old 02-18-2008, 05:05 AM   #3
    shilpa27
    (female)

shilpa27 HB User
    Re: symptoms 5 days after an IUI ?

Dear Kelley.....

Thank you very much for the support...! Its really great to join this site and find wonderful people like you..... !
    I will try not to be so curious abt everything and will try to keep myself busy too......

Closed Thread