It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board

• PMS symptoms after Clomid/IUI

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-20-2008, 08:54 AM   #1
    VitaminC999
    (female)

VitaminC999 HB User
    PMS symptoms after Clomid/IUI

Hi Guys!! I had my first IUI (and hoping last one this past Friday. Immediately afterwards and then each day unitl yesterday I've light cramping.
    Normally, at this time meaning around 2 weeks before AF, I have very severe PMS symptoms. Sore bbs, bloating, backache, I mean you name it, I've got it.
    This month, after IUI I feel fine, for the first time in years. Nothing sore, nothing bloated, no cravings. So I wonder-is how I feel a result of Clomid and HCG shot or ...the good news. I'm so confused...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-20-2008, 09:47 AM   #2
    Phillypainter
    Inactive
    (female)

Phillypainter HB User
    Re: PMS symptoms after Clomid/IUI

It depends on the Dr. Maybe. After my first one I had cramping that day and flu like symptoms that night. But I have noticed with one specific Dr., I seem to get more cramping than another. She also takes longer to do the actual IUI. When I asked her why she said that she uses a specific cathereter to each specific woman when the other Dr. just uses one type. Hopefully it will be your last IUI. Thats interesting too. My first IUI where I had the pain, I didn't take clomid at all. I have taken clomid the other three cycles and had no pain. I seem to think it kind of goes back to how the IUI was done.
    Jennifer

Closed Thread