It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board

• what's wrong?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-26-2015, 09:40 AM   #1
    ricky1976
    (male)

ricky1976 HB User
    what's wrong?

Hello it all started 12 years ago I started getting a feeling of like when a heavy lorry drives past you and the ground shakes that's what it felt like in my head and sometimes it would go through to my feet that stoped now every so often I get a horrible dizziness not spinning that can last for 12 hours I can't even move a inch I can't stand up straight when I do try to get up my vision shakes from side to side very fast once even loud sharp noise would make my vision shake being on unlevel ground feels weird in my head also when under attack if I do try and stand up with head in normal position it's intense all I can do is lay on my left side until it passes its just so strong intense type of dizziness no doctors or ents know what it is

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-01-2015, 06:27 PM   #2
    starlight294
    (female)

starlight294 HB User
    Re: whats wrong

I got this afeter a head cold now when I walk I feel like I will fall and sometimes have to go to the ground so I do not fall I feel weak scared and so off balance

Old 12-25-2015, 06:34 AM   #3
    yncs5729
    (male)

yncs5729 HB User
    Re: whats wrong

Quote:
    Originally Posted by starlight294 View Post
    I got this afeter a head cold now when I walk I feel like I will fall and sometimes have to go to the ground so I do not fall I feel weak scared and so off balance

Any Updates?

Closed Thread