It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board

• tmd with tinnitus

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-05-2015, 08:48 AM   #1
    mycatisthegreat
    (female)

mycatisthegreat HB User
    tmd with tinnitus

I have tmd with tinnitus, bad tinnitus, the oral surgeon here took one look at my MRI and does not want to treat my so I will have to go to a university. The MRI says that the condyle is not seating correctly on closing and is bone on bone. Has anyone been through this, I can take the pain but cannot take the noise. Will it go away with treatment? Also one university I went to the oral surgeon said the radiologist had read it wrong. So two years later I get up with an oral surgeon who cannot be bothered with me. Also I asked for and received a "splint" as that was what my ENT recommended. They gave me a mouth guard for folk who grind their teeth and by the time that I noticed it did not fit correctly it had realigned my teeth. They have always been straight. Will I have to get this fixed at the same time? Anyone with a similar experience please let me hear from you. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread