It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board

• Started VRT now having falling sensation along with rocking sensation, Please help

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-07-2016, 06:41 AM   #1
    patty818
    (female)

patty818 HB User
    Unhappy Started VRT now having falling sensation along with rocking sensation, Please help

Recently I started VRT and have noticed in the past week I'm having this falling sensation, I have when moving aournd, sitting it feels like I'm falling backwards. I've also been having weekly visits with my chiro and he is doing neck traction, but we are stopping this for now because things are worse since starting the traction and the VRT and we don't know if one of them is causing it.

I'm curious any of you have had or having VRT if you noticed the rocking/swaying, dizziness and falling sensation getting worse since starting?

This of course is causing tons of fear and anxiety. i spoke to my VRT therapist about it and she said I was doing to much because I shouldnt be misable all the time after doing the VRT. The dizzy falling rocking thing is lasting for days. If there is anyone here who can talk to me I would so much appreciate it. I'm scared to death again. I've never had the falling sensation, so now I've thinking there is something much worse going on. My ENT has diagnosed me with vestibular dysfunction, I don't even know what that is.

One other thing I've noticed is when bending forward or looking down the dizziness gets worse. I also have this slight headache for days at a time and the rocking/swaying feeling is 100 time worse. I have the rocking feeling all the time, when I'm sitting, standing, walking, laying down. Please can someone help me to understand this and why the symptoms change so much.

These are all the symptoms I have, rocking, tilting feeling to the left, falling sensations, headache, neck ache and tension, anxiety and panic, ear fullness and popping, concentration problems, memory off, vision gets weird at times, putting head in certain position causes dizziness, nausea esp with the headache.

If anyone can help please please do.

Thank you so much

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread