It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board

• Someone plz cure me :-) i'm having so many probs

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-19-2016, 11:02 PM   #1
    trin835
    (female)

trin835 HB User
    Smile Someone plz cure me :-) i'm having so many probs

Hey ya'll my names Trinity and I'm 18 years old! I'm having the same constant clenching. I find myself doing it all throughout the day. I've been told since I was younger that I grind my teeth at night (though I never notice it). & the constant clenching has triggered a headache & the popping/stuffed right ear!! Sometimes it hurts more than usual and I try to pop it, use ear wax, & I also clean my ears every time I get out of the shower or when they are feeling moist inside. My right eye is blurry also, I have glasses but I may go get a check up there because I feel as if it may be getting worse. & of course the horrible back/neck pain.

Also, my mom & mawmaw have finger problems (not sure what exactly) but my fingers hurt too, & of course I'm a teenager so I'm on my phone or I'm studying/writing all the time which doesn't make it any better. OH YEAH and I crack my fingers because I find them stiffing up.

Also, ever since I moved to college I have been getting sick a lot more. They say I have a sinus infection right now after I've had bronchitis twice in the fall... I don't work out (besides I guess walking to my classes) because I get shortness of breath really easily and I tried a fitness class Level 2 because I get bored of working out on machines and such and I was talking adderall 20mg at the time (which I found out I'm allergic to) & I got all white splothes all over my body and was super red & couldn't breath even with my inhaler. So, I changed to vyvanse 40 mg, which is working fine. I mean, I'm tall and skinny so I never worry about how much I eat or what I eat. I don't have a diet & I kinda just eat pastas, chicken nuggets, fries, chips, Coca Cola, etc...

Anyways, I have CT Scans lined up & I'm just sick of this ear problem!! Physical therapist??? Did this ever work for anyone?? I can't stand it anymore. It's driving me nuts!!!!!!

CAN SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEMS!??? I would kindly appreciate ANYTHING!! Thanks ya'll

Last edited by Administrator; 04-20-2016 at 07:43 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread