It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board

• Could fluid behind ear drum cause all of this?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-30-2016, 03:16 PM   #1
    jennabear17
    (female)

jennabear17 HB User
    Could fluid behind ear drum cause all of this?

I honestly am not sure where exactly to post this, so forgive me if I end up using the wrong categorization, I just know that I need some help.

The other morning I woke up and rolled over in bed and it felt like the whole world rolled over with me. When I was turning my head, the rest of the room moved, too. I got out of bed and was so dizzy I was walking to the side. I felt super nauseous and my skin was very clammy to the point of almost dripping with sweat. I forced myself to vomit because I thought that would make me feel better, but I only dry heaved. No fever, in fact, my body temperature was unusually low (around 97.5). I felt miserable. I went back to bed and pretty much slept the whole day. What could that have been? And how do I prevent that from ever happening again?

Just a brief background of my general health:
    - I have been told for several years now that there appears to be fluid behind my eardrum, and although I've been given medication, I still feel as if the fluid is still present. It makes my ear feel full and my head feel kind of dizzy.
    - Had an intense episode of Vertigo that the doctor attributed to the fluid behind my eardrum, so maybe it's related to my episode?
    - I have had 2 migraines in my 26 years of life due to extremely stressful situations (losing family members, new jobs, major life changes etc.) Doctor thinks I just need to learn to handle stress better, which I don't doubt, I'm stressing constantly. I get tension headaches from stressing at least once a week.
    - I have had a panic attack once in my life after my dad died, and ever since then it has left me shaken and just hyper vigilant of any and all physical and emotional sensations.
    - My white blood cell count is lower than average, but my hematologist believes it's normal for me.
    - I've been told that I'm vitamin D deficient, which I take multivitamins to correct.

All in all, I just really want to know what the hell that episode even was. And also how to get rid of the fluid behind my eardrum. I think there is a direct correlation between the two. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread