It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board

• Labs for 5 weeks now. Is there an end in sight?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-08-2016, 01:25 PM   #1
    vedabug54
    (female)

vedabug54 HB User
    Labs for 5 weeks now. Is there an end in sight?

28 year old female with no real health issues. About 5 weeks ago I was hit with this AWFUL debilitating disease. I also have had 3 ear infections which keeps this nasty disease keeping coming back! Its really hard to just live normal. I have gotten better twice in this time frame and then sick all over again. Im currently stuck in my bed for fear I am going to spin off this earth lol.

Anyways I am going to see an ENT tomorrow, I have seen like 20 doctors and they all say Lab or VN. And to just wait it out. Well I am sick and tired of waiting it out. I really feel like I cant live a normal life. I am trying to stay positive but my god it is difficult!

I have had a brain and neck MRI, CT scan of head and sinuses and ultrasound of my neck, and a 24 hour heart monitor. I am on antibiotics, but still feeling AWFUL. Today is just bad. I tried to drive as I felt really good this morning and that was a huge mistake. Now Im bedridden.

I just cant get over the thoughts that something is seriously wrong. Has anyone had this come back and be severe all over again? I keep feeling like im starting back on week 1. I keep hearing it will get better, but why do I keep having these awful relapses. Any help is SOOOO appreciated. I feel so alone in all this!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread