It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board

• Could I have an ear problem?

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 05-26-2018, 06:57 PM   #1
    jeff879
    (male)

jeff879 HB User
    Could I have an ear problem?

I wonít give too much information yet, since I donít want to jump to conclusions. Long story short, Iíve been dealing with ďanxietyĒ for almost a year now. In the process of coming off the meds because they didnít help. The worst symptom is not feeling all the way here/dreamlike state, which is pretty constant unless Iím laying down. Itís really bad in stores. Also feel motion sometimes when Iím not moving. This anxiety started shortly after I used a treadmill for the first time last June. After 30 mins of running, I felt extremely dizzy and sick for hours, then felt better later in the day. Only ran again a week or so later and the dizziness was a little less extreme. Then shortly after, these symptoms started occurring. Is there anyway that the treadmill could have sparked something with my ears? And are these symptoms not anxiety, but an ear problem?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-27-2018, 11:47 AM   #2
    Terr357
    (male)

Terr357 HB User
    Re: Could I have an ear problem?

jeff879
    I would strongly suggest you get an inner ear balance test by your local ENT.

Reply Reply