It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board

• 21 with diagnosed viral labs

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 05-30-2018, 04:05 PM   #1
    woofnsmash
    (male)

woofnsmash HB User
    21 with diagnosed viral labs

Hello all, I have been reading the forums ever since this dizziness started. I am a 21 y.o male who never drank in his life, this dizziness started one night as I went and laid my head down on my right ear and felt the room move vertically, like I was on a boat. Mind you this never happened again. All night that night I couldn't lay down. I felt so sick. I waited to see the urgent care on Friday, as I have GAD. So the doctor prescribed antivert meds which I took one but didn't help. I heard it doesn't help compensation for the brain. Anyways skip to May 6-8th? Not sure when but I felt so good, like 95-100% better for two weeks or so, until last Thursday in the afternoon I was laying back and then got up, looked outside and felt the stupid dizziness again! Felt my anxiety come back up. Now I'm feeling off, dizziness, dizziness gets bad from if watching movies that go upside down or skewed in vision.

Is this normal for Labs? Though I think I have Vestibular Nueritis because of no hearing loss. Its been a month and change. Am I on the right way to recovery? I was able to go back to work as a car detailed for the two weeks I felt great. Now I can't at the moment. The only thing that is getting me through this is because I was feeling amazing a week ago! Blehh. This all happened a day after my 21st bday!! Going on a airplane a week from now, I'm very nervous about it, hope it doesn't hinder recovery!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply