It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board

• First Cold with BPPV or Labs

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-25-2005, 07:15 PM   #1
    jadeearth
    (female)

jadeearth HB User
    First Cold with BPPV or Labs

Hi Everyone, Have my first cold with this inner ear thing. And boy do I feel like I am in another world. My ears were feeling painful and clogged never had this pre vestibular. Pain in my left ear even though my BPPV diagnosed in right ear. Really makes me wonder if I have LAbs and BPPV.

Would a cold affect someone with BPPV in compensation? Or would a cold more likely affect someone who had Labs.

How long does this strange head feeling last for those that have experienced a cold with this vestibular trouble. Any suggestions?

Thanks and Wellness to all
    Jade

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-25-2005, 11:01 PM   #2
    studyin
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

studyin HB Userstudyin HB Userstudyin HB Userstudyin HB Userstudyin HB User
    Re: First Cold with BPPV or Labs

Hi Jade,

Colds can be nasty with labs. I don't want to freak you out but you will probably feel the worst of it on about day 5 of the cold, or after the major cold symptoms pass. Colds would leave me a little worse off for about 2 weeks afterwards and then I would return to where I was prior to the cold. It won't get worse in the long run...might just feel cr*ppy for a few days and then some decompensation to overcome. Of course, it is different for everyone and may not affect you much at all.

Hope it clears up quickly. My girl has a nasty cold now too. I'm doing all that I can to minimise the risk of catching it. Don't even want to go there thanks after last week. I've been cold-free for over a year (knock on wood).

Take care...Scott

Old 04-26-2005, 12:00 PM   #3
    jadeearth
    (female)

jadeearth HB User
    Re: First Cold with BPPV or Labs

Thanks for the feedback Scott, Do colds affect people with BPPV? or just LABS?

Keep pumping the Echnicae and Vit C.

JAde

Closed Thread