It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Inner Ear Disorders Message Board

bppv??


Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-22-2007, 01:32 PM   #1
comeandrelax
Senior Veteran
(male)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: illinois
Posts: 676
comeandrelax HB User
bppv??

if im laying down in bed and i turn on my side sometimes i get a really sick feeling. i don't spin and i don't really feel dizzy but i just get that sick feeling. it also happens with i sit up. is this bppv or just a consequnce of nerve damage?

does anyone with vn get this? its not something that causes spinning and it doesn't really go away after a few mins.

i also just started up eye excersises again

Last edited by comeandrelax; 12-22-2007 at 02:41 PM.

 
Sponsors Lightbulb
   
Old 12-22-2007, 03:01 PM   #2
Subs30
Inactive
(male)
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Chester Springs, PA, USA
Posts: 1,674
Subs30 HB UserSubs30 HB User
Talking Re: bppv??

Quote:
Originally Posted by comeandrelax View Post
if im laying down in bed and i turn on my side sometimes i get a really sick feeling. i don't spin and i don't really feel dizzy but i just get that sick feeling. it also happens with i sit up. is this bppv or just a consequnce of nerve damage?

does anyone with vn get this? its not something that causes spinning and it doesn't really go away after a few mins.

i also just started up eye excersises again
Hi

Prob---try the MEP---just be sure to follow(exactly) the insturctions that come with the video....


 
Old 12-22-2007, 03:06 PM   #3
comeandrelax
Senior Veteran
(male)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: illinois
Posts: 676
comeandrelax HB User
Re: bppv??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subs30 View Post
Hi

Prob---try the MEP---just be sure to follow(exactly) the insturctions that come with the video....


hey subs i have tried that before and i never get the spins. which leads me to think its not bppv. its hard to tell the diffrence between inner ear disorders sometimes

 
Old 12-22-2007, 03:56 PM   #4
Subs30
Inactive
(male)
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Chester Springs, PA, USA
Posts: 1,674
Subs30 HB UserSubs30 HB User
Talking Re: bppv??

Quote:
Originally Posted by comeandrelax View Post
hey subs i have tried that before and i never get the spins. which leads me to think its not bppv. its hard to tell the diffrence between inner ear disorders sometimes
Hi

Yep had remember that---I try it anyway---what do u have to lose...just make sure u follow the instructions---especially the part that says---do it---three times in 24 hours(spaced equally apart) before u quit---doing them...

u can get vertigo---without the---spin....


 
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Help, is the BPPV back? jadeearth Inner Ear Disorders 6 08-11-2008 05:59 PM
BPPV stuggler on the Road to getting better??? snh39 Inner Ear Disorders 6 05-04-2008 08:42 PM
Hi, I think I have BPPV cavenewt Inner Ear Disorders 16 04-14-2008 03:17 PM
BPPV like Blip(Thoughts? Opinions?, please read) stargrave Inner Ear Disorders 12 08-03-2007 09:06 AM
How common is BPPV under age 50? Perry2 Inner Ear Disorders 7 05-30-2007 08:56 PM
BPPV back??? firechick Inner Ear Disorders 21 04-29-2006 07:32 PM
bppv-question for subs maryanne-k Inner Ear Disorders 46 10-18-2005 10:42 AM
Question on BPPV Wowwwweeee Inner Ear Disorders 14 09-16-2004 07:23 AM
Pathology of BPPV revisited... studyin Inner Ear Disorders 11 06-24-2004 11:05 PM
BPPV Treatment star803 Inner Ear Disorders 8 03-23-2004 03:46 AM




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:22 AM.



Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.com™
Terms of Use © 1998-2017 HealthBoards.com™ All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!