It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board

Wierd Symptom....anyone else....?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-31-2007, 04:53 PM   #1
dizzyandsad
Senior Veteran
(female)

dizzyandsad HB User
Wierd Symptom....anyone else....?

I went Friday night to get my fish (yay!!)Well I decided to go without the valium as i havent been doing that lately.Well I rushed through picking fish cause I was so "off" feeling and it felt like my ankles and feet were jelly and they would give out at any time. So I was like uh.....a couple of these and rushed out of the store. But anyone else ever feel like their legs or ankles will just collapse....got a lot of snow today so had to cancel my PT but I go in for my other PT appt thursday anyways. It is a busy week we have to take my 4 year old to her first filling at the dentist on wednesday. It is an hour and a half away and she needs to be there for 7:30 AND we are supposed to have another snow storm so it looks like we will be leaving by 5:30 >:O ahhhhh I am a zombie if I have to be up by 7 let alone out the door by 5:30!! wish me luck lol

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-31-2007, 05:33 PM   #2
Waterfall68
(female)

Waterfall68 HB User
Re: Wierd Symptom....anyone else....?

I've had that feeling of "legs giving out any minute, sit down or you will be forced to". I also can't stand mornings, so I feel for you on that. The only other thing I can think of is if you are used to taking the meds then don't, you could have withdrawal symptoms.

Hope this helps, and I hope you have a wonderful New Year.

(Heck, let's hope that we all find answers in 2008 lol )

Old 12-31-2007, 05:56 PM   #3
Frodoh
(male)

Frodoh HB User
Re: Wierd Symptom....anyone else....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyandsad View Post
I went Friday night to get my fish (yay!!)Well I decided to go without the valium as i havent been doing that lately.Well I rushed through picking fish cause I was so "off" feeling and it felt like my ankles and feet were jelly and they would give out at any time. So I was like uh.....a couple of these and rushed out of the store. But anyone else ever feel like their legs or ankles will just collapse....got a lot of snow today so had to cancel my PT but I go in for my other PT appt thursday anyways. It is a busy week we have to take my 4 year old to her first filling at the dentist on wednesday. It is an hour and a half away and she needs to be there for 7:30 AND we are supposed to have another snow storm so it looks like we will be leaving by 5:30 >:O ahhhhh I am a zombie if I have to be up by 7 let alone out the door by 5:30!! wish me luck lol
Sounds like a panic attack to me.

Closed Thread