It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board

Its me Pat from australia

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-03-2008, 03:41 AM   #1
teabag 17
(female)

teabag 17 HB User
Re: Need to Talk

Hi Andrea ,
Its me Pat from australia I have only just started to post on the site again.
I had my eardrum fitted with a grommet this fell out after a week and left me with facial shingles.
I now have a hearing aid which is no good, it does make the sounds easier to hear but when i get the heart beat it is to loud.
I am going in on Tuesday 5th Feb to have a skin graft put over the hole they made when they put the grommet in. It never grew over I am not sure of the name they call it when they do the graft.
The last time I was in the hospital I was told it will not help my hearing but I will be able to wash my hair and swim without having to put anythink in my ear to keep the water out.
I just do not now where it came from They said I have nerve damage and that is why my hearing has gone down on the right side.
I will let you know when I feel a little better.
Best Regards
Pat
Australia

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Love in Australia or Education in the U.S. Samuel86 Relationship Health 14 01-28-2009 09:39 AM
Lymes in Australia aust Lyme Disease 1 01-20-2009 01:41 AM
Revision Rhino Surgeon in Sydney australia? retrovertigo31 Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery 1 12-21-2006 08:02 PM
Gabapentin, Australia and the PBS dale2004 TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint 0 08-21-2005 06:36 PM
Neurontin (Gabapentin), Australia and the PBS dale2004 Neuropathy 0 08-21-2005 05:13 PM
Thyroid Help In Australia musclanis Thyroid Disorders 1 01-24-2005 09:24 PM
Getting Birth Control in Australia? erin1ynn Birth Control 3 10-07-2004 11:11 PM
Good doctors in Australia? Jen30 TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint 3 12-08-2003 08:47 PM
RLS info from Australia sleepthief Restless Leg Syndrome 2 12-23-2002 12:53 AM