It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board

hi there

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-17-2008, 08:16 PM   #1
nissan22
(female)

nissan22 HB User
hi there

hi i ha been unbalanced and having a feeling of a floating sensation can u plz help find out wat my problem is or how to find a cure im from the bahamas and im in need of help very bad thank u

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-18-2008, 05:53 PM   #2
ssdizzy
(female)

ssdizzy HB User
Re: hi there

Sorry you're going thru this .... Unfortunately, there are several different possible causes of dizziness/imbalance. Have you been to see a dr. yet? Had any tests done?

Also, how did your symptoms start? Do you feel any type of spinning? Or just off balance?? Does it get worse with certain head positions?

There are some pretty knowledgeable people on this board ... so maybe with some of those details someone could point you in the right direction ....

Old 02-19-2008, 02:08 AM   #3
Monkey7935
(female)

Monkey7935 HB User
Re: hi there

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdizzy View Post
Sorry you're going thru this .... Unfortunately, there are several different possible causes of dizziness/imbalance. Have you been to see a dr. yet? Had any tests done? ....
Yea, the doctor needs this one hon, you can have something wrong with you. Just to name one is inner ear infection. Its a trippy feeling, like you say. I stepped off the city bus like that, and I could swear the bus was moving (even though it was parked). Told a friend, and they dragged me to my doctor and found out that I had an inner ear infection.

Closed Thread