It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board

Ear Problems And Presure ,

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-17-2008, 12:10 PM   #1
JKB4BAMA
(male)

JKB4BAMA HB User
Ear Problems And Presure ,

I Work On A Laptop And Have Been For The Last 4 Years Sometimes Up To 15 Hours A Day And Last Year I Had A Inner Ear Problem And Started Seeing Spots Or Floaters In My Eyes And Stayed Dizzy And Was Dizzy For About 5 Months And Still Do Alot And It Has Turned In To A Panic Disorder And Some Depresion And I Have Been To Ent Doctors And They Say Your Fine , And Have Been On Depresion Medication But Can Not Take It , It Makes Me Slow Down Or Crazy The Only Thing That Does Help Is Xanax , But I Get Nervous When I Go Out Some Where And Stay Nervous Alot At Home But I Do Get Out And Walk Up To 2 Miles A Day And That Helps , Anybody That Can Help Please , BUT GET OUT AND WALK THAT DOES HELP , I ALSO HAVE EAR PRESURE ON THE RIGHTEAR AND SOME ROARING NOISE & MY RIGHT EYE BURNS AND HURTS SOME AND MY JAW SOUNDS LIKE SAND IN IT SOME TIMES , IF ANY BODY CAN HELP PLEASE ANY IDEAS THANKS

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-17-2008, 01:34 PM   #2
snh39
(female)

snh39 HB User
Re: Ear Problems And Presure ,

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKB4BAMA View Post
I Work On A Laptop And Have Been For The Last 4 Years Sometimes Up To 15 Hours A Day And Last Year I Had A Inner Ear Problem And Started Seeing Spots Or Floaters In My Eyes And Stayed Dizzy And Was Dizzy For About 5 Months And Still Do Alot And It Has Turned In To A Panic Disorder And Some Depresion And I Have Been To Ent Doctors And They Say Your Fine , And Have Been On Depresion Medication But Can Not Take It , It Makes Me Slow Down Or Crazy The Only Thing That Does Help Is Xanax , But I Get Nervous When I Go Out Some Where And Stay Nervous Alot At Home But I Do Get Out And Walk Up To 2 Miles A Day And That Helps , Anybody That Can Help Please , BUT GET OUT AND WALK THAT DOES HELP , I ALSO HAVE EAR PRESURE ON THE RIGHTEAR AND SOME ROARING NOISE & MY RIGHT EYE BURNS AND HURTS SOME AND MY JAW SOUNDS LIKE SAND IN IT SOME TIMES , IF ANY BODY CAN HELP PLEASE ANY IDEAS THANKS

Sounds like you might want to check out what's happening with your jaw - - maybe early signs of TMJ or neck issues. I too have some of those problems. If you go to a PT, maybe have them work on neck and myofascial release. I don't think that would hurt and could improve your symptoms.

I work on computer and have had eye trouble, dizziness, along with jaw and neck problems.

You could also get your eyes checked and find out more about migraine related issues from working on computer. I have been told by an Optamologist (sp?) that light trailers, spots, and blurry halos are from migraines. The migraines could be caused by poor posture, pinched nerves, tmj, neck issues or other issues.

All this stuff can effect your balance.

Old 04-17-2008, 02:17 PM   #3
JKB4BAMA
(male)

JKB4BAMA HB User

I Have Had Eyes Check And She Sayes She Could See The Floaters In My Right Right And Also Give Me A Chart To Look At 2 Times A Week To See If The Lines Disapear Or Are Wavy And Also She Asked If I Have Had A Virus Because Something To Do With My Right Eye And The Presure In My Eyes Was A Little High Also , But I Do Have Some Stiffness In The Left Side Of My Neck , But I Did Have A Pinched Nerve About 2 Years Ago In My Neck But It Was On The Left Side ,

Old 04-17-2008, 02:20 PM   #4
JKB4BAMA
(male)

JKB4BAMA HB User

But Alot Of My Feeling Is When I Am Standing Steal I Feel Off Balance And I Have Had Problems With Be High Up In The Air That Makes Me Feel Like That Also , But If I Am Moving Or Walking I Am Not That Bad

Old 04-17-2008, 02:33 PM   #5
JKB4BAMA
(male)

JKB4BAMA HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by snh39 View Post
Sounds like you might want to check out what's happening with your jaw - - maybe early signs of TMJ or neck issues. I too have some of those problems. If you go to a PT, maybe have them work on neck and myofascial release. I don't think that would hurt and could improve your symptoms.

I work on computer and have had eye trouble, dizziness, along with jaw and neck problems.

You could also get your eyes checked and find out more about migraine related issues from working on computer. I have been told by an Optamologist (sp?) that light trailers, spots, and blurry halos are from migraines. The migraines could be caused by poor posture, pinched nerves, tmj, neck issues or other issues.

All this stuff can effect your balance.
I DO NOT HAVE HEADACHES , BUT I HAVE SINUS PROBLEMS

Old 04-20-2008, 01:30 AM   #6
earprob
(male)

earprob HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKB4BAMA View Post
But Alot Of My Feeling Is When I Am Standing Steal I Feel Off Balance And I Have Had Problems With Be High Up In The Air That Makes Me Feel Like That Also , But If I Am Moving Or Walking I Am Not That Bad
I have a similar problem

Last edited by earprob; 04-20-2008 at 07:06 AM.

Old 04-23-2008, 05:02 PM   #7
JKB4BAMA
(male)

JKB4BAMA HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by earprob View Post
I have a similar problem
THAT IS THE WAY I FEEL HIGH UP IN THE AIR I FEEL LIKE THAT OR STANDING STEAL

Closed Thread