It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board

• Question on decompensation

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-28-2008, 02:13 AM   #1
    luisita
    (female)

luisita HB User
    Question on decompensation

Hi All

I have been fighting this now for 6 months, i started vrt 2 months ago and was making gradual progress until last monday. I felt like my feet were not walking where i wanted them to, it wasn't really bad but noticable for me because i felt i had slightly improved. I had vrt on tuesday but later in the day the dizzies were getting worse and worse. It is sunday now and i still feel like i am really dizzy as bad as when i started off before the vrt. I am assuming that this is a decompensation?? And if it is how long does it usually last and do i return to my "normal dizzies" or am i back at the beginning? Any advice would be much appreciated.
    The only different thing i have done was to go on the xbox (as advised by my vrt) this was only for couple of minutes, and my theory that it was nothing to do with this because i felt off on monday when i went to work.

Luisita

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread