It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board

• Going crazy with Tinnitus, swooshing

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-26-2011, 06:16 AM   #1
    Alexa3
    (female)

Alexa3 HB User
    Question Going crazy with Tinnitus, swooshing

I've had ringing in both ears as long as I can remember, swooshing on the right ear. Sometimes it'll swoosh in my left. It feels like my ears a full, crackling sounds as I swollen or yawn. Dr checked, no infection so she gave me a referral to an ENT. The ringing has gotten louder, and sometimes I feel like I am falling over, kind of like my head is splitting in half, but it doesn't hurt. I've had 4 serious concussions, and the Dr thinks that one of them that still has a small lump was actually a hairline fracture. I was 16, the first concussion was at 5 yrs; as rock to the head. At 9 it was a baseball bat to my right temple, barely missing the soft spot. At 16 I was riding a newly broke horse running at full speed, and as I was trying to rain him in he halted to as stop behind a park pickup. I then flew full speed head first into the tail gate. The next was car wreak a 18. The reason I include them here is because I heard that concussions can cause inner ear problems.

My eye's went bad, especially my left eye. I got glasses and by the age of 18 I could see 20/20 out of my right, but my left never fully healed. I guess the brain flew back into my head causing the vision problems.

So anyone have an idea of what this may be? I'm curious to know if anyone else hard problems like this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread