It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board

• Dizzy/Rocking/Swaying Vertigo Helppp

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-13-2013, 03:46 PM   #31
    lovelovetara
    (female)

lovelovetara HB User
    Re: Dizzy/Rocking/Swaying Vertigo Helppp

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jsj0305 View Post
    Im going to look into that kind of chiropractor. I was in a horrific accident 8 years ago and while I didn't sustain any direct neck injuries, something hasn't been quite right since then. My head got stuck between the steering wheel and door panel and we rolled about 3 times, upside down, and air bags never deployed so it's absolutely a possibility. When rolling my head back, in a circular motion, I hear what sounds like Rice Krispies. It hurts and when I get that "brain fog" feeling, I almost feel like this heaviness at the base of my skull where my spine meets. It would make a ton of sense.
    Thanks for all your help, I'm SO happy for you that you feel better!!!!
    That is a terrible accident! which definitely would have hurt your neck horrifically. The funny thing with this sort of injury is it can take anywhere from 3 months-7 years to actually start showing symptoms, depending on if you hurt your neck in between this time frame as well. For me, I have had countless injuries since i was 3. Broke my collarbone & got knocked to the ground when i was 3. I rode horses since i was 7 years old and had a number of bad falls which involved hitting my head & such. What put my injury over the edge was when i fell off a treadmill on a cruise ship & hit my chin which cause my head to fly back like whiplash when i was thrown to the ground, not long after that i got hit in the upper upper back with a huge heavy metal horse float door, after that my symptoms began. So i would highly highly recommend seeking out a good Atlas Orthogonal chiro!!! that crunching noise you feel when you roll your head back is very very common with neck problems. I also had the brain fog & the heaviness at the base of my skull which were basically the first symptoms to go when i started treatment! Let me know how you go with finding an Atlas Orthogonal chiropractor, i think you should definitely go & get x rays & see what they say.
    I really hope it works for you too & you feel better very soon!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    dizzy, inner ear, vertigo