It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board

• Mdds? Sinus? Inner ear?????

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-08-2014, 10:14 PM   #1
    Kmj023
    (female)

Kmj023 HB User
    Unhappy Mdds? Sinus? Inner ear?????

Hi everyone. I am really concerned about what's been going on with me and will tell you all everything from beginning up until now. First of all I'm 36 years old and healthy. I have migraines only during time of the month. I have anxiety now and then and OCD. Other than that I'm just fine. Been feeling great up until this past week.

I will start with the beginning. About 5 weeks ago I started playing my wii again. I started out playing a racing game on my bed and I wasn't very close to the tv. I would play for a few hours and then take my shower and lay down with my phone and feel just fine.

After a week, I started sitting in my bean bag chair closer to the tv and would play the racing game. Then switch over to a skateboarding game and I would feel ok. Sometimes when the curves would get to me and when the car would crash, but it would pass in a second. And I would be just fine.

Well this past week, one night I was really tired so I stopped playing for a few and then played for a few more minutes laying down. Then went to take my shower and felt fine. When I stepped out, I suddenly had this bouncing feeling. It was like being on an elevator. The floor looked like and felt like it was bouncing underneath me and same for the walls. My bathroom is small by the way. So I hurried to my room cause I felt unsteady and I laid down and almost had panic attack cause I was getting worked up. It passed.

The next morning I got up and felt ok. I went to the bathroom and was having a bm and noticed when I strained a little bit, I felt some pressure in my head and then the bouncing feeling returned for a few. Not as severe as the night before. And no, I had not played a video game at this time. It was not long after I woke up. I did play for hours later though. And felt ok. I did notice that when I tilted my head down the bouncing feeling would happen for a few seconds.

During the day it comes and goes. I don't feel like in gonna fall, nor faint. I don't feel like I have a brain fog. Just bouncy. Like elevator.

But at night time is when it's the worst. I will get up and then it is more intense and can't even take a shower. And when I'm in the bathroom it's worse at night. While I'm taking a tub bath, I feel like the tub is bouncing up and down. I will get out and wipe off feeling same way then lay down and then it will start to decrease. It will come and go but nothing like being in the bathroom.

So I'm wondering if video games have given me mdds? I stumbled across that and it said that it comes from cruises, planes, and car rides. When I'm in a real car I don't get this. But I haven't been on long rides either. So was wondering if playing racing games for long hours would have caused me to develope mdds?

Or does it sound like sinus issue or inner ear infection?

My head will feel tight now and then. I will feel a little pressure as well. I can't see a dr right now. Waiting for money to come in.

If anyone has anything related to this or mdds then please tell me. Thank you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-25-2014, 10:42 AM   #2
    Skdiz
    (female)

Skdiz HB User
    Re: Mdds? Sinus? Inner ear?????

Feeling better?

Old 10-25-2014, 10:59 AM   #3
    Kmj023
    (female)

Kmj023 HB User
    Re: Mdds? Sinus? Inner ear?????

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Skdiz View Post
    Feeling better?
    It was a sinus infection. I had ct scan done in May and was on meds and it helped with the symptoms by 90 percent but my anxiety got out of hand and became bed ridden cause I was scared to walk so now got to get a physical therapist.

The following user gives a hug of support to Kmj023:
    Skdiz (10-25-2014)
    Closed Thread