It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board

• Meniere's? Sinus Problems?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-09-2014, 01:16 AM   #1
    NateJimmy
    (male)

NateJimmy HB User
    Meniere's? Sinus Problems?

Starting about a month ago (maybe two), I started hearing really low-level ringing in both ears, but mainly in the left. I went to see an ENT a month ago, hearing checked out normal, he didn't have any real answer. The ringing has persisted, and about 4 days ago I started feeling congestion/fullness in both ears, and kind of hearing fluid, or a fluttering in mainly my left ear. It's been coming and going since then. Along with that, for the past four days I've had pretty constant sinus pressure behind my eyes and forehead. Sometimes even mildly feverish. Sometimes a bit of pain around the ears. Haven't had any hearing loss, and no vertigo. When I saw the doctor again on Friday, he thought it might be the beginning of Meniere's Disease, and didn't seem to think the sinus problems were at all related. I've been reading up on Meniere's, and from what I've read this doesn't seem to fit the Meniere's profile.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-05-2014, 11:48 AM   #2
    coffeelove
    (female)

coffeelove HB User
    Re: Meniere's? Sinus Problems?

I have been suffering the same thing since november of 2013. it comes and goes but I do have the dull pressure and ringing in my ears...mostly my left. I had a ct scan and nothing was wrong...but he says maybe allergies. maybe the inner ear has something to do with it. I have a doctors appointment in 2 weeks. I just hate the brain fog
    I hope you are well.

Old 04-05-2014, 11:53 AM   #3
    coffeelove
    (female)

coffeelove HB User
    Re: Meniere's? Sinus Problems?

I have been suffering the same thing since november of 2013. it comes and goes but I do have the dull pressure and ringing in my ears...mostly my left. I had a ct scan and nothing was wrong...but he says maybe allergies. maybe the inner ear has something to do with it. I have a doctors appointment in 2 weeks. I just hate the brain fog
    I hope you are well.

Closed Thread

Tags
    ear fullness, inner ear, meniere's disease, sinuses, vestibular