It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board

• Can this be from the inner ear?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-04-2014, 03:30 PM   #1
    lilcee
    (female)

lilcee HB User
    Can this be from the inner ear?

My head has been feeling full and my ears hurt. I also have a terrible ringing sound in my ears, especially my left on. Sometimes I get dizzy if I move too fast or stand up too fast. I've also been having sweating for no reason. I can be in an air conditioned room and all of a sudden I break out in a sweat and feel nausea. Can the inner ear do this if it's infected? They feel like if I could get the pressure out of them I would feel better. Is there any over the counter meds to help with this?

Any help will be appreciated, TYIA

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-05-2014, 08:38 AM   #2
    biteneck
    (female)

biteneck HB Userbiteneck HB Userbiteneck HB User
    Re: Can this be from the inner ear?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lilcee View Post
    My head has been feeling full and my ears hurt. I also have a terrible ringing sound in my ears, especially my left on. Sometimes I get dizzy if I move too fast or stand up too fast. I've also been having sweating for no reason. I can be in an air conditioned room and all of a sudden I break out in a sweat and feel nausea. Can the inner ear do this if it's infected? They feel like if I could get the pressure out of them I would feel better. Is there any over the counter meds to help with this?

Any help will be appreciated, TYIA
    Hello,
    Yes, it could be inner ear. I've had problems since March 2012 after having a sinus infection. I still get dizzy, feel dream-like and feel faint in stores. I have been seeing a neurotologist. I would suggest seeing one of those. They specialize in the inner ear. I wish you the best.
    Nicole

Closed Thread