It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board

• Symptoms

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-03-2014, 01:42 AM   #1
    Sarah8625
    (female)

Sarah8625 HB User
    Symptoms

Hi all,

To cut a long story short, my ENT thinks I have MAV and is referring me to neurologist to get advice/confirmation, still waiting on NHS for this appt.

My question is - along with my everyday symptoms of feeling lightheaded, drunk, off balance and positional vertigo, I also get this full pressure feeling in my head. Itís not always there but will be particularly bothersome when I am at work on the computer. The pressure feels like it is in the bridge of my nose and I find myself holding/squeezing my nose to try to relieve the pressure. Also between my eyes.

I canít find anywhere that describes these nose sensations so I am wondering if anyone here has experienced it? I thought it was my sinuses but a CT scan has ruled that out.

Thank you for any advice.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-03-2014, 02:37 AM   #2
    LondonA
    (male)

LondonA HB User
    Re: Symptoms

Hi Sarah,

I've just seen a neurologist at Charring Cross after being referred from my ENT, with suspected MAV. I've been put on some Beta Blockers to see if it helps. I had all the tests done but they couldn't find much apart from some torsional twisting nystagmus, my eye twitching clockwise then anti clockwise.
    I get stabbing pains in my head like somebody has a red hot poker in different parts of my brain, different to your pressure around your nose though. ps.. I live in Waterloo

Old 11-02-2014, 04:46 PM   #3
    Grapes1986
    (female)

Grapes1986 HB User
    Re: Symptoms

Hello!

I've had inner ear problems for almost a year... I had that feeling of pressure in between my eyes on-and-off for the first six months or so. It's gone away now though... no worries, I'm sure you'll eventually loose it too!

Grapes

Closed Thread