It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Inner Ear Disorders Message Board

• Nine Years

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-03-2015, 09:18 PM   #1
    Exegesis
    Veteran
    (male)

Exegesis HB UserExegesis HB User
    Nine Years

Greetings,

I posted here two years ago with the title "Seven Years"; well, now it's nine...

Just to update; I finally diagnosed myself as having hyperparathyroidism. I had 4 gland hyperplasia and had surgery July of 2013 to correct the problem. I still have many of the cognition issues; foggy headed, feeling like I have beat with the "stupid stick", and all of the other symptoms that you can find in my history here (I used to post as TheEditor, but the admins said "no-no"). Anyway, just checking in to see if any of the old-schoolers are still around and if anyone else has had to put up with this crap as long as I have. Happy New Year to all.

Regards, Brenden.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-27-2015, 07:55 PM   #2
    Kcz50
    (male)

Kcz50 HB User
    Re: Nine Years

Three years with brain fog and pressure in head and ears. If it would have stayed like it was the first year I don't think I could have survived. I felt like I was in hell for about two years. Now sometimes I will go a few days without thinking how miserable I am. It is a result of permanent vesibular damage from a virus. Don't think it will get anybetter after three years.

Old 02-27-2015, 09:15 PM   #3
    Exegesis
    Veteran
    (male)

Exegesis HB UserExegesis HB User
    Re: Nine Years

Thanks for the reply,

Mine always gets worse with viruses. A simple cold makes the tinnitus worse in the left ear, and getting dizzy with any kind of bug is almost a given. I have a cold right now, so my left ear is buzzing. Either way, looks like it is what it is as they say. Hope you can find some improvement.

Regards, Brenden.

Closed Thread