It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board

• Incomplete evacuation, mucus

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-02-2015, 12:35 PM   #1
    Florinel22
    (male)

Florinel22 HB User
    Incomplete evacuation, mucus

Greetings,

It's very nice to find a community of understanding people, people who have been through the same things. Please excuse my English, I'm not a native speaker. I am 25, about 181cm tall and 78kg. I've always been extremly active, until these problems appeared. I have never had any problems with constipation my entire life, until November last year. It had a psychological cause, I had someone staying at my apartment for about a week and I couldn't go (I have a mild case of shy bowel syndrome, but this never happened before). Things got bad, I went to the hospital and had multiple enemas and of course the famous Miralax administered. They also did enemas with Miralax. Nothing worked (as i was eliminating only water) except mineral oil, which helped me eliminate the waste gradually in a couple of days.

After that, nothing was ever the same. I used to go 2-3 times a day, no symptoms. Now I go 2-3-4 times in the morning, and it's a mushy Bristol 5-6. Sometimes the first stool is formed, but the second, third etc. are ALWAYS loose. I often feel incompletely evacuated. In the afternoon, I feel the need to go after I eat. Many times, I can't, and if I do..it's hard small stools or just translucid mucus. And of course, incomplete evacuation. And the evening I get pain and gas as well. I've also noticed that milk and dairy, which I used to eat in large amounts give me gas and bloating. I stoped eating them of course, but my symptoms barely improved.

How can I possibly have two large Bristol 5-6 in the morning and feel constipated in the afternoon/evening? Is it possible that those enema might have "pushed" some fecal matter into the small intestines, and i have SIBO as a result?

I had a colonoscopy, everything was in order.

Thank you

Last edited by Florinel22; 04-02-2015 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Grammar

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    ibs, sibo, tenesmus