It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board

• Welchol can end IBS/Diarrhea

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-02-2015, 03:25 PM   #1
    foundamiracle
    (female)

foundamiracle HB User
    Welchol can end IBS/Diarrhea

I was on Welchol for cholesterol for years but it never helped. I finally quit taking it only to have my IBS come back. After seeing my gastro doctor yesterday he happened to mention Welchol and I told him I had taken it for cholesterol but it didn't help. He told me I was having diarrhea because I went off of it. I had IBS years ago, long before taking Welchol but it had went away. I feel kind of bummed that now that I was on it I have to stay on it but at least there is a medicine that helps with the IBS because that is a much worse bummer! Just wanted to pass this information along. You can Google diarrhea and Welchol and find lots of people who claim it was a Godsend for them with their IBS.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread