It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board

Loose stools from 12 years Please help

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-31-2015, 01:22 AM   #1
bunti777
(male)

bunti777 HB User
Question Loose stools from 12 years Please help

Hi

I am suffering with loose stool problem from 12 year.
I feel dead after going toilet only one time a day.
This problem has ruined my young age. I spent my young age like old age. I feel extreme weakness after passing stool. In last 12 year I never seen well formed stool.
Many medical test i gone thru are normal. Doctor finally says its stress but i am not agree with them. i know myself. i am a jolly guy.

Please help if anybody have cured such problem.

thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-04-2016, 02:24 PM   #2
Silkblackkat
(female)

Silkblackkat HB User
Re: Loose stools from 12 years Please help

Hi. I myself have had ibs, since I was 14. I am now 32. I also had/have the diarrhea kind. I'd be sick once every few days or even the day after it happened and feel miserable. I did notice after expelling my guts out Id feel weak and just horrible. I tried glucose pills to help with the weakness. My sugar would go down because there was nothing left in me and I'm not diabetic. As for the loose stools I quit drinking milk, that did help a little. Do u have severe pain? The doctor put me on amitriptyline when I was 16. It helped with the nerve endings in my bowel and I wasn't running to the bathroom so much. It saved my life because I was so depressed. Also they have a new medication out for patients with ibs and diarrhea. I saw a commercial the other day. Stress does make it worse but I doubt it's completely controlling everything. Switch doctors, I did, twice and now I live a decent life with my stomach. Good luck I really know where you are coming from.

Closed Thread

Tags
diarreah, loose, loose stool, stool, weakness