It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board

intense anxiety about ibs-d/lactose intolerance

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-30-2017, 07:40 PM   #1
criedd
(male)

criedd HB User
Unhappy intense anxiety about ibs-d/lactose intolerance

hi there
ive experienced ibs symptoms for a couple of years now, and i think i have lactose intolerance as well. i feel sick after drinking whole milk.
either way this will probably get very tmi just be warned.
about three hours ago i ate a ton of cheese, and then my stomach started hurting. not too long after that i felt i needed to use the bathroom, so i went and did, and a lot of solid stool came out, which makes sense because i had been experiencing constipation the last two weeks. however, after that, i needed to use the bathroom again, and it was much softer. then again, and it was pretty much liquid.
this is causing me a significant amount of anxiety because im absolutely terrified of vomiting, and of stomach bugs, which i personally dont think this is but my parents do which is making me panic. im wondering that if this was a bug of some kind, would the vomiting have already set in if it was going to happen? thanks and sorry for the tmi

EDIT: i dont know any way i could have caught anything either ive been home the past few days and when im out im super careful with anything i touch and i dont touch my mouth or eat anything i touch because im so scared of getting sick and i havent used a public bathroom in two+ weeks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-07-2018, 01:24 PM   #2
XBOX4EVR
(male)

XBOX4EVR HB User
Re: intense anxiety about ibs-d/lactose intolerance

Try L-Glutmine and Colostrum helps a ton.

Reply Reply