It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board

Advice needed, advice appreciated ... pleeeeeeeaaaseee!!!

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-03-2017, 06:10 PM   #1
Rcece
(male)

Rcece HB User
Advice needed, advice appreciated ... pleeeeeeeaaaseee!!!

37 year-old male, fit, diet pretty strict. Ive had IBS/digestion related issues for 2 years now. A lot of gas, some bloating, and occasional morning urgency. I had been following a good routine and was seeing incredible success. Was taking digestive enzymes before each meal, staying hydrated all day, and not eating any of those offending type foods. I went from having multiple urgent bowel movements to one nicely formed one in the morning. I was able to minimize my overall gas and bloating and things were going great. Here is where the sh#t hit the fan. Last week I had a all day golf outing. I rarely ever drink anymore. Maybe one drink a month. Well.....I got completely wasted after this golf outing. I was so hungover the next day that I was incapable of doing anything. I hated myself for getting this way. At least I knew to grab an Uber home. I honestly don't even remember the ride back.

Here is my issue:

The outing was last Friday. Woke up Saturday morning with some difficulty going to the bathroom. Stool was hard (probably because I was so dehydrated) and was a little hard to pass. I went two other times that day with just little amounts coming out each time. Now to my issue. Sunday I wake up and I have three urgent movements in the morning. Each one is very narrow and in lots of little pieces. Since last Sunday......my movements have been like this. The stool is very fluffy with some ragged edges.....and small in amounts. I'm really getting nervous because I'm hoping I didn't just screw up all the success I was having. Its really bothering me. COULD THE ALCOHOL HAVE CAUSED ME TO REVERT BACK? COULD IT BE SERIOUS INFLAMMATION (IBS) TYPE ISSUES? I'm not sure what to do. I'm so paranoid. I figured removing any gluten, dairy, or foods that could cause more inflammation is key. I climbed such a high mountain after dealing with so many issues in the past and just looking for some solid feedback from anyone who could help. Thanks for reading my post!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply