It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board

• Burning diarrhea

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 07-03-2019, 10:30 AM   #1
    Melissaadore
    (female)

Melissaadore HB User
    Burning diarrhea

Alright Iím at my wits end with this. What else can cause burning diarrhea with sometimes a yellow tint? Iíve been checked for everything under the sun lately plus just had a lower and upper scope done last month.
    After my colonoscopy I didnít have this issue for about two weeks then it started up again.
    Have had numerous blood tests done, ultra sound. Checked my liver pancreas and gallbladder. Checked for celiac twice.
    I do NOT eat anything spicy or anything that would cause a yellow tint several different times.
    I was on cipro for ten days and during that time it cleared up then started again too.
    Could this be a bacterial issue?
    Bile acid malabsorption? Because some times it feels like Iím pooping straight acid.
    Also just seems odd that it got better after I was cleaned out from my scope and then after I took an antibiotic.
    Had stool tests done too, which is why I was put on cipro.
    I am showing that Iím having Inflammation based on a few tests Iíve had but WHERE and WHY? My scopes were clear and good. What else can they test for in my stool? Ugh this is so frustrating. My doctor is saying I have severe IBS but I never heard of burning diarrhea with IBS. Any ideas ? Thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply