It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board

• Bowel issues

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 04-06-2021, 09:30 PM   #1
    xtie
    (female)

xtie HB User
    Bowel issues

Hi, I recently posted on another board here. I have had bowel issues for a while now.
    First it started after I was sitting on a hard surface for long periods of time during lockdown. This pain would go on the days i was not sitting there and come back when I did and eventually it didn't go at all. I am including this because this is where it seems to have started. After a while I started having constipation which I never have. I had been diagnosed with ibs-d many yrs ago which comes amd goes. After not having a bm for 5 days I ended up going to E R and they gave me laxatives and did an internal check amd blood work which all came back ok. I went to the toilet after that and the constipation had gone. Few weeks later I had a burst of blood with mucus and went back to the dr who got a nurse to check and said I had inflammation and an internal hemmorroid and given suppositories. After using them all seemed well. I then had a few cramps before going for a bm with my typical fall apart stools..they seem to come after anything dairy. Then I got nauseas for one night and that went and today after not going for 2 days I had mucus with pink tinge.
    Could this be an injection?
    I am going for colonoscopy in 2 weeks.
    Any feedback would be appreciated as I am freaking out and I have a son who googles everything and has scared me.
    Oh after doing physical therapy on my tailbone that seems alot better.
    Thanks for reading
    Christie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply