It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board

• my stomachs always GROWLING 24/7 plz HELP!!!!!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-22-2005, 02:15 PM   #61
    Penna79
    (female)

Penna79 HB User
    Re: my stomachs always GROWLING 24/7 plz HELP!!!!!

Sorry to hear

MzTami, How long have you been taking the BHI-Heel? Maybe it takes a while for it to work for some people.

Last edited by moderator4; 02-25-2006 at 10:41 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-23-2005, 09:25 AM   #62
    MzTami
    (female)

MzTami HB User

I have been taking it for about a week. I think it's more for indigestion, nausea or upset stomach.

Where are you TennisPro78, How long have you been taking the BHI- Heel Stomach and are you taking it with anything else?

CharlieP and Krizzy have you all come in yet?

Old 07-23-2005, 10:49 AM   #63
    tennispro78
    (male)

tennispro78 HB User

I have been taking it for 6 weeks now and for the most part it has been working great for me. Although this past week my stomach has been making more and more noises. A few days ago I had dinner at my girlfriends again and it sucked really bad. I didn't want to eat anything and i felt so uncomfortable just sitting there. I was so afraid that my stomach was going to start growling and i know all of you know that feeling. I took two BHI-Heel before i left my house, maybe my stomach is getting use to it now.
    What do you guys think????
    Maybe it something im eating, i don't know.

Old 07-24-2005, 06:44 AM   #64
    Charlie P.
    (male)

Charlie P. HB User

Eating helps my stomach noises, for a little while anyway. I've been living with this since it suddenly started last October. Lately, it goes away or lessens for a week or so, then returns bad. Mine is sometimes my stomach but other times my lower abdomen making bubbling noises. Some days I have nausea. Cat scans, Colonoscopy show nothing. Doctor says not to be concerned, but he doesn't have the problem. Do you others' symptoms sound like mine? I'm 52 years old and otherwise in excellent physical shape.

Old 07-25-2005, 03:16 PM   #65
    MzTami
    (female)

MzTami HB User

Yes CharlieP I have the same symptoms that you have. I think everyone should propbably keep taking the ultra-zyme and acti-zyme(good for digestion). The BHI-Heel works for indigestion,nausea, and upset stomach. I plan to stop the BHI-Heel and start taking the ultra-zyme again.

Old 07-28-2005, 08:31 AM   #66
    MzTami
    (female)

MzTami HB User

Hello All,

How is everyone?

I decided that I need to detoxify my system. Therefore, I went to buy ParaStroy by Nature's Secret. This is my second day and I haven't seen any weird stuff coming out of my poop.

Anyone ever detoxified their system?

Old 07-28-2005, 08:36 AM   #67
    Charlie P.
    (male)

Charlie P. HB User

Let us know if it helps. Thanks.

Old 07-29-2005, 10:18 AM   #68
    growl girl
    (female)

growl girl HB User

Oh my God! I am so glad to have found this site and realize that I am not the only one suffering from this! Everyone always thought I was crazy when I told them about my problem. I have suffered through high school and college with it and am now starting my Master's degree at UPenn in the fall. I am scared to death to start classes b/c of my stomach growling problem. I seriously think that it is a mental problem b/c whenever I think about my stomach growling, it happens. If I am busy and don't think about it, it doesn't happen. That is fine and good but when you are sitting in a quiet classroom or meeting at work, it is hard not to think about it and keep it from happening. It usually affects me most in the morning. I have to eat huge breakfasts and snack all morning but it still affects me. I just assumed that it was b/c I have a very fast metabolism so I am always hungry, hence why my stomach growls. I don't want this to affect me for the rest of my life so I hope someone finds a cure. I guess I'll try some of the things you guys recommend on these posts but it doesn't seem like any of them are foolproof. :::sigh:::

Old 07-29-2005, 11:05 AM   #69
    MzTami
    (female)

MzTami HB User

Just want everyone to know that the ParaStroy is going good. I am on day 3.

I feel a lot of movement in my stomach. I wonder if its the worms or parasites dying? It's like when you are pregnant and you feel the baby moving.

I have been a little constipated, I don't know if it's because of the ParaStroy or me eating so much cheese. I am not sure. I feel a lot better though, I am not as sluggish as before. I heard the stomach growls on day 1 and 2, but not much on day 3, I feel a lot of movement, like stomach flutters.

I will continue to keep everyone posted.

Welcome growl girl. I hope this board will help you, it has helped my self-esteem tremendously!

Last edited by MzTami; 07-30-2005 at 07:19 AM.

Old 07-30-2005, 06:37 AM   #70
    Charlie P.
    (male)

Charlie P. HB User

Welcome from me, too, Growl Girl. Mine too is not bad when I'm busy during the day, usually. Its worse when I'm in a meeting in a quiet room worrying about it. That leads me to believe my doc is right in thinking its a nerve acting up causing my digestive tract to overwork. He gave me medication for it but it makes me very tired so I don't take it. Charcoal helps some. Sometimes it the sounds wake me up at night. Ultra-Zyme seems to be helping, but I'm not positive. I have tried eliminating every food I eat so I don't think diet matters in my case. The rest of you, keep us posted, its important to me to get to the bottom of this, as I'm sure it is for you, too.

Old 07-31-2005, 02:13 PM   #71
    tennispro78
    (male)

tennispro78 HB User

Hello everyone,
    well i have been gone camping and i think i found what works for me. For the past three days my stomach hasn't beem making a single noise, let me tell you what i have been taking. Every morning before breakfast i take two BH1-Heel and Two Beano because sometimes my stomach gets gassy after i take the BH1. So everything is going great with me right now. When i went Camping i ate Burritos, Pizza, Spaghetti, and even Breakfast.
    Alright let me know how you guys are doing

Old 08-01-2005, 05:55 AM   #72
    MzTami
    (female)

MzTami HB User

TennisPro78, I think it may be the digestive enzyme(beano) that is working for you. I take beano and phayzme sometimes and they do relieve me, but not always. Beano and Phayzme seem to relieve my stomach more than the other medications. Also, when I took the BHI-Heel, I was gassy and had more bloating. I actually returned both bottles and got a refund.

I am leaning toward the ParaStroy that I bought. So far, I have not been as gassy as before and stomach noises are slowly decreasing. It is still too early to say, Yes! it's wonderful or Nay it's no good. But so far, so good.

I will keep you posted with my results

Old 08-07-2005, 05:30 PM   #73
    Electricchild
    (male)

Electricchild HB User

I think the suggestions on this thread will be helpful--- I need to really try those peppermint altoids.

This problem is really impacting my social life... even for the summer Im taking a math class in the morning where there is a quiz usually every week--- during which all is quiet. And my stomach will not be quiet. It's really embarassing because I know everyone can hear it, and it keeps me distracted from the quiz itself. I don't feel hungry AT ALL... yet I find myself scarfing down anything I can find in the house before I drive off to school... I don't want to live like that--- I am not even hungry and have to eat food, which doesn't even fully get rid of the problem.

Old 08-07-2005, 07:34 PM   #74
    MzTami
    (female)

MzTami HB User

Electricchild I know how you feel. I graduated from college 2 years ago and missed a lot of classes due to my embarrassing stomach.

Have you tried beano or phayzme? Those seem to help me the most.
    peppermints did nothing.

Also, I have a question, does anyone take a multi-vitamin? The kind that is free of allergens?

About 9 months ago, my stomach problem had stopped completely for about 3 months. During that time, I was taking so many things for it such as, super digest, probiotics, beano, vitamin c, a, zinc... I stopped taking everything all together because the noises had stopped. It lasted for 3 months.. Then it came back. I just can't remember which of these things I was taking was so effective.

I went and bought me an organic multi-vitamin last week. I figure it could be something just as simple as lacking nutrients. So I said, why not give it a whirl.

Old 08-07-2005, 11:48 PM   #75
    Electricchild
    (male)

Electricchild HB User

My parents take multivitamin pills--- the reason I never take them is because I am young (20) and eat healthy foods... I am a person who HATES taking pills... due to the fact that they all have side effects. The fact is my body wont even absorb most of the nutrients in there considering I probably get enough in my diet. But if it stops this incessant growling then I will certainly try it. Thanks for sharing your trial error process!

Last edited by Electricchild; 08-07-2005 at 11:50 PM.

Closed Thread