It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board

• Too Soft

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-05-2005, 02:13 PM   #1
    aslo
    Inactive
    (male)

aslo HB User
    Too Soft

If you havent seen my posts elsewhere, ive been ill for over a year with something that is ruining my life. Ive lost my business and everything else i hold of value. It started with intestinal problems, diarhea, nausea etc. I was probably making about 6 bathroom trips a day. There was mucus and some blood. My solar plexus area was very sore and to this day if i lay down to nap, the solar plexus area burns and starts to make me sick. I first tried changing my diet to almost vegen. The runs stopped, and became one soft stool a day and is the same now. The stool is very messy and requires much time in my cleaning. Next i began to have tingling, shooting pains in my arms and legs, and recently constantly burning feet. All blood work, colonoscopy, gastroscopy, small bowel series, ab ultrasound, negative.
    I have trouble tolerating many foods. Some will make the stool softer and more frequent, but there is very little pattern to it. I am avoiding gluten. I had one marker two points over the flag, but thats the only thing, no small intestine damage etc. I also had a Chrons marker slightly high, but again no sign of it.After all this, i developed severe panic and depression.
    If my bowel feels overfull, and i have a messier than usual bowel movement, it will start heart palpitations that last for hours.
    Of course someone mentioned ibs, but i have difficulty beliving its causing all this.
    I have burning feet, nerve pain tingling in the limbs, heart palpitations after soft bowel movements, panic and depression.
    Its been over a year, im more than desperate. Any ideas ??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2005, 08:57 AM   #2
    minded
    (male)

minded HB User
    Re: Too Soft

I had the same problems . was so sick / tired / out of it / couldnt think / going to the toilet often / my stools were medium to hard / went for all the tests . the only thing that helped me was going on a raw diet . the first couple of days is hard & it doesnt feel right but after 1 week or so , you will feel great like you never felt before . i was desperate & tried everything but raw is what only worked for me . i havent gave up coz the fruits still come out of me so i am looking for help . hope this helps .

Old 08-10-2005, 11:25 PM   #3
    atlmaggie
    (female)

atlmaggie HB User

Try blackberries, blackberry juice, or blackberry cider for the nausea and diarrhea. My aunt (who went through chemo) and I have both tried it and it is a great natural remedy! We buy it in bulk and give it to everyone we know who needs relief! It helps the nausea and stops diarrhea super quick. Better than any pills the doctor gave me.

I know you can order it online, I even saw it on ebay the other day, but if you have a country store in your town, they might carry it. I haven't found it in the grocery stores yet, only the blackberries(which I have found to be really tart unless you pick them wild). This is such a great remedy and so little info is out there about it that I have made it my mission to tell people about it!!!

Eating blackberries has the same effect, but it is super hard to eat them when you are nauseous! Another idea (takes some work) but you could buy or pick blackberries and have the juice canned yourself. If there is a canning plant or some sort of juicer in your area, and if they cook it before canning it, it should have a shelf life of 1-2 years and it keeps well in all temperatures. I tried that and decided I am too lazy so I buy it off the net! Hope this helps!!!

Old 08-11-2005, 05:18 PM   #4
    Rrector
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Rrector HB UserRrector HB User

Clostridium difficile, is a infection of the large intestine. The normal treatment is Vancomycin, which is very expensive. Left untreated the bacterium releases two toxins that destroy the intestinal lining and it causes bad diarrhea. I know this because I am going through the same thing right now. Mine was discovered by doing a colonoscomy. I am having treatment for it next week. I would advise you see a GI doc and ask for a colonoscomy right away. By the way, it can also be very painful. Mine is, but I'm not sure if all cases are or not.

Closed Thread