It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

It's Life - Off Topic Discussions Message Board

question

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-22-2018, 07:29 AM   #1
knockout
(female)

knockout HB User
question

I'm not sure what to title it so I just put question. I believe in the whole law of attraction thing. Change your thinking for better results and how the universe mirrors our thoughts and beliefs. My question is if your thinking of someone from afar, if there not around and there in your thoughts would they know?

Last edited by knockout; 11-22-2018 at 07:32 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-22-2018, 11:56 AM   #2
quincy
Senior Veteran
(female)

quincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB User
Re: question

That seems to be a Buddhist belief and doctrine.

The law of attraction is complicated, and not always a good thing. There are many reasons we are drawn to others and others drawn to us. Vulnerable is a word I would use there with a huge caution attached. This is where instict plays a huge part....and I try to trust mine.

Considering the state of the world and families in general....I would say that one's thoughts (without writing/speaking/preaching them) put out there would not change how others think. I do think we can be easily open to how others think (not telekinetic) and behave if we are constantly searching for someone/something to follow and believe.....especially if it fits a need. We do pick up on body language quickly if paying attention.

Some people do have special insight and thoughts happening at the same time.....so yes, I know others can connect on an extra sensory perception level. It happens to me many times, which is cool.....especially if I have a dream of someone and then he or she calls.....or when I'm thinking of something, and it then comes out of my husband's mouth.

q

Last edited by quincy; 11-22-2018 at 12:06 PM.

Old 12-08-2018, 06:28 PM   #3
hyperalgesia
(male)

hyperalgesia HB User

I doubt it...

Old 12-09-2018, 06:28 AM   #4
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User

I dont think so. I think if you are thinking of someone from afar and you want them to think of you, you need to initiate contact.

Life is too busy and sometimes too crazy to be thinking about things which we are not in direct contact with.

But, thats just my opinion.

Reply Reply

« I'm alive!! | - »