It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

It's Life - Off Topic Discussions Message Board

• Just An Idea To Share.Writing Documents.

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 07-19-2020, 06:32 PM   #1
    Denv12
    (male)

Denv12 HB User
    Just An Idea To Share.Writing Documents.

Hi.

Over the years of owning a computer and using it for not only online activities but also for offline activities too. One of the things I like doing is writing,umm,make that typing documents.Any idea I come up with I'll start a new document.I'll come back to it at times and add to it. One of the many things I learnt from song writing(I play piano and write music at home)is to write whatever but not correct it until later.Just keep adding to it when you can.You can always edit it to make a final copy. Ideas just get added.I started writing fiction.Just stories.I used to write essays at school so I thought maybe give that a go.I enjoy it.

Someone in a charity organisation said to me that you never know when a document might turn into a book.What a great idea.I love the idea so much I told a lot of people online.I got the message out to just write whatever you're passionate about and you never know when it might turn into a book.How's that for inspiration.

I keep thinking about all the topics I'm passionate about.Then I start writing a document to cater for it.One of my ideas I shared with a friend and they invested some money and did something with it.

If you are passionate about something.Start writing.Explain it to people as you were sitting in the same room with others who are interested in the same subject.You never know.It might turn into a book.

Enjoy writing if you can.It helps you stay focused.It makes you feel good too.Keeps your mind active.

I hope you're all safe.
    REgards Denv12.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply