It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

It's Life - Off Topic Discussions Message Board

• What If Future You Met Young You.

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 10-08-2020, 03:07 PM   #1
    Denv12
    (male)

Denv12 HB User
    What If Future You Met Young You.

Here's something to think about. What if future you now could meet younger you,what advice would you give yourself to improve your life in the future?

And,while you're thinking about that,think about this too.If future you could meet your parents while they were still in primary school,what advice would you give them?

These two questions are just for fun.Hopefully,it will cheer you up.I'm already on my 4th page of doing this too.What a laugh. Enjoy!
    Regards Denv12.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-09-2020, 08:06 AM   #2
    JohnR41
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

JohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB User
    Re: What If Future You Met Young You.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Denv12 View Post
    Here's something to think about. What if future you now could meet younger you,what advice would you give yourself to improve your life in the future?

And,while you're thinking about that,think about this too.If future you could meet your parents while they were still in primary school,what advice would you give them?

These two questions are just for fun.Hopefully,it will cheer you up.I'm already on my 4th page of doing this too.What a laugh. Enjoy.
    Regards Denv12.
    I would tell myself to stay away from smoking and stay away from jobs where you come in contact with hazardous materials.

I wouldn't give my parents any advice; I wouldn't change anything for them. They had a good life and basically did very well. If I were to tell them to make changes, I might end up not being born.

Old 12-30-2020, 07:36 PM   #3
    osandoval1618
    (male)

osandoval1618 HB User

Ditto, any alteration to the parents would certainly result in you being unborn!

Old 02-15-2021, 02:23 PM   #4
    Bowler59778
    (male)

Bowler59778 HB User

As far as future me meeting younger me, I would tell younger me to start thinking and being healthier earlier than what he did. I would also tell him to learn more about the family history as heart problems run in our family. I did not start thinking healthy until my problems started with my heart. That is something I could have avoided if future me had talked to younger me sooner.
    With regard to my parents, the only advice I would tell them would be to never start smoking. This way, maybe I could have had them around longer, as I lost both of them within the past three years.

Reply Reply

« New member | - »