It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

It's Life - Off Topic Discussions Message Board

Whats the happiest time in your life?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-21-2014, 01:00 AM   #46
Alice11
(female)

Alice11 HB User
Re: Whats the happiest time in your life?

When i achieved my goal that day is the happiest day for me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-23-2014, 05:20 AM   #47
chocolatelvr
(female)

chocolatelvr HB User

This is actually a cool question It comes at a time in my life during self-reflection. I will list three, not in any particular order: 1) When my siblings and I all got along and loved/respected each other & we spent holidays together. 2) When I was in the middle of raising my four children all by myself and 3) When I was crazy busy with my education at the university. I look forward to several more pivotal life moments!

Old 05-22-2014, 01:05 PM   #48
mschrief
(female)

mschrief HB User

When I was single! I've been married to my 10 years-older-than-me hubby and it's been about that long since I had a fun, did something interesting, etc.

1. Don't get married
2. Never marry someone 10 years older than you
3. Did I say don't get married?

Old 06-04-2014, 01:43 AM   #49
samanthakerry
(female)

samanthakerry HB User

The most happiest time when I was a student.At school I enjoyed so much with my friends.I also enjoyed my university life very much.After class we read together and makes fun.I remember after exam was end we went to restaurant and lunch together.Really I miss those days so much. I wish I get back those days again.

Old 06-04-2014, 03:20 PM   #50
janis2
(female)

janis2 HB User

the day that I got married was the happiest time of my life. I was in such joy and still love the man like I did when we first married.

Old 06-06-2014, 06:23 AM   #51
trishaloha
(female)

trishaloha HB User

Great topic & thread The happiest time in my life was the 5+ years I lived in Dallas, TX, working in ophthalmology. I loved every aspect of my job: my amazing co-workers, my grouchy & yet often amusing boss, the ongoing education, and most importantly the patients I had such honor of treating. It was a time when I looked forward to each morning, and what the day would bring. As with most jobs, self-esteem issues & financial security were important factors, but for me, working with our senior citizens in particular was the most rewarding experience of my day and my life. I treated each with kindness, compassion, patience & utmost dignity and respect; I viewed every patient as though they were my mom, dad, brother or sister. I loved answering questions, holding a hand during a procedure, providing reassurance, reviewing instructions--giving as much time as needed. Everything about Dallas brings back happy memories, and my health was pretty good, too. I learned a great deal then--about myself, about others & about life--which affords me a better perspective today, now that I am disabled. Have a great day & take care all, Trish

Old 06-09-2014, 09:17 PM   #52
robin446
(female)

robin446 HB User

When I became a mother...

Old 06-10-2014, 09:31 AM   #53
Elainey64
(female)

Elainey64 HB User

Right now, in this moment.

The Following User Says Thank You to Elainey64 For This Useful Post:
Nickipat (07-20-2014)
Old 06-18-2014, 01:47 PM   #54
mrs4him
(female)

mrs4him HB User

The happiest moment of my life so far was when I met my now fiancé a few years ago. We have been inseperable ever since day 1. He supports me through my mental health battles with depression and anxiety. He suffers from bipolar disorder, so I help him through that as well. I love this man with all my heart, soon we will be married and that will be the happiest most joyous day of my life.

Old 06-25-2014, 10:40 PM   #55
patricia617
Inactive
(female)

patricia617 HB User
Smile Re: Whats the happiest time in your life?

Well ... I think I am the blessed person on the face of this earth...I have so many happiest moments in my life..But my best beloved one...When it was my mom's 50th B'day party and we had gifted her pearl emerald necklace and the joy and happiness I had saw on her face is the greatest joy of all time.. she was just overwhelmed by the happiness given by us...She flaunted her necklace in front of all guest and told everyone that this was the best gift she had ever seen her life..

Old 07-16-2014, 11:29 PM   #56
Ryan74
(male)

Ryan74 HB User

When I got married and my son was born.

Old 08-18-2014, 09:37 AM   #57
YogaDancer
(female)

YogaDancer HB UserYogaDancer HB UserYogaDancer HB UserYogaDancer HB UserYogaDancer HB UserYogaDancer HB User

When I'm singing and dancing and there's no pain in my ankle/foot

PTTD surgery:
Calcaneal Osteotomy,
FDL tendon transfer

The following user gives a hug of support to YogaDancer:
Rellie61 (08-18-2014)
Old 08-18-2014, 05:03 PM   #58
Rellie61
(female)

Rellie61 HB UserRellie61 HB User

The happiest Day of my life, wow I have so many, I have been truley Blessedbut the best one is realising that I am not alone anymore because of my Heavenly Father, who brought me peace and my precious Husband, who through my darkest days, to the days of fun and laughter, has always been there

Old 08-18-2014, 07:13 PM   #59
NerdGirl2016
(female)

NerdGirl2016 HB User

I think these past few months have been the happiest so far. Starting in late June, I had the amazing opportunity to participate in Carnegie Mellon's Pre-College as a now rising junior. I was a year early as most of the other teens were going to be seniors this September. But I applied for Music and I'm so happy I got in. Never before have I been so exposed to immense amounts of gorgeous classical music and connected with wonderful, intelligent people. The program was only 6 weeks but I felt like I knew these people for my whole life. I learned so much and grew as a pianist

Also last Wednesday I got to go to the One Direction concert that I was waiting since last Christmas for. I absolutely love these guys and view them as my heroes so that was super fun <3

Old 10-12-2014, 08:42 AM   #60
garmel
(female)

garmel HB User

Finding the love of my life and getting married

Closed Thread