It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

It's Life - Off Topic Discussions Message Board

What's the Weather Like There?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-26-2014, 12:28 AM   #16
WhistleDixie
Inactive
(female)

WhistleDixie HB UserWhistleDixie HB UserWhistleDixie HB UserWhistleDixie HB UserWhistleDixie HB UserWhistleDixie HB UserWhistleDixie HB UserWhistleDixie HB UserWhistleDixie HB UserWhistleDixie HB UserWhistleDixie HB User
Re: What's the Weather Like There?

Southeast has experienced several days in the high 60's to yes, low 80's. It changed again today with cold front arriving. It was sleeting lightly earlier, but turned to light rain. We're anticipating more cool days through the weekend. There are "peeps" of green and trees in full "bud", but I don't think winter has bid farewell just yet=)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-28-2014, 11:57 AM   #17
Tionna
(female)

Tionna HB User

Right now here it is cold with about a high of 7 today. Cloudy skies as well. Wish it would just warm up.

Old 03-01-2014, 12:19 AM   #18
momo59
(female)

momo59 HB User

midwest here gearing up for a huge storm so they say. Everyone get your french toast and settle in for a few days..

Old 03-01-2014, 04:33 PM   #19
WhistleDixie
Inactive
(female)

WhistleDixie HB UserWhistleDixie HB UserWhistleDixie HB UserWhistleDixie HB UserWhistleDixie HB UserWhistleDixie HB UserWhistleDixie HB UserWhistleDixie HB UserWhistleDixie HB UserWhistleDixie HB UserWhistleDixie HB User

It's warm here, close to 70 for high today. Storms are looming with another cold front predicted to follow. This uncharacteristically COLD winter has really "injured" the evergreen landscape. The veteran daylilies are peeping through with their first show of green. The trees are covered with little buds, but no blooms. They seem to "know" that Old Man Winter has not made his exit.

My husband and I prefer winter, but we don't have to shovel snow in the south. I know that would change my perspective=) We prefer spending our weekends curled in front of the fireplace with popcorn and a good movie. Once Spring is sprung, it's GAME ON here, with the maintenance of a 2 acre lawn and everything that implies. The mosquitos and poisonous snakes are the cherry on top=(

Old 04-03-2014, 08:48 AM   #20
MangoFandango
(male)

MangoFandango HB User

I'm in PA, and we're coming off a pretty hard snowy winter. It's slowly getting warmer and the grass is getting greener. Just yesterday, I noticed some flowers sprouting up in the flower bed. Tulips, I believe. It's supposed to be around 50° today, but it's gray and dull outside. Rain is in the forecast for the weekend in spots around here.

Old 04-06-2014, 04:56 PM   #21
Diane23
(female)

Diane23 HB User

After days of really chilly rain, we had a beautiful spring day here in New Jersey, with temps in the 60s & a clear, blue sky! The crocus are starting to sprout & a neighbor has a daffodil! The Winter-That-Wouldn't-Leave is finally over!!!!

Old 04-08-2014, 01:48 PM   #22
(female)

724 HB User
Talking Re: What's the Weather Like There?

Weather is not very nice today however, it's not sleeting nor raining as yet.
We have had a terrible winter and even worse spring so looking forward to
something decent before long. I noticed you were from Jersey and we are transplants here from R.I. so I know N.E. weather very well. Hope the weather
improves all around. sharon

Old 06-11-2014, 12:09 AM   #23
luminouslumi
(female)

luminouslumi HB User

I like winter and spring very much.

Old 06-11-2014, 12:51 AM   #24
samanthakerry
(female)

samanthakerry HB User

Its cold here. Very nice weather.

Old 06-11-2014, 02:28 AM   #25
Rosebud51
(female)

Rosebud51 HB User

Its been high in the 80's on the weekends, and during the week high 70's. Always on a Monday morning it rains like clock work. Its good for my garden, and the flowers. Its definitely gonna be one hot hot summer I feel it. My dog hates this heat so she is mostly indoors. When I'm outside I usually spray her down to remain cool. The allergy this year has been far most the worst for me. Where are you that its cold?

Old 06-12-2014, 06:41 AM   #26
robin446
(female)

robin446 HB User

It's very hot! It is taking your energy.

Old 06-12-2014, 12:40 PM   #27
locokitty
(female)

locokitty HB User

Northern Louisiana, rain and 70 today.

Old 11-14-2014, 02:02 PM   #28
susan923
(female)

susan923 HB User

It looks like another beautiful day here! Had to turn my AC on at one point. Hooottttt

Old 12-06-2014, 06:45 PM   #29
mummy32
(female)

mummy32 HB User
Unhappy Re: What's the Weather Like There?

Very Cold here in Buffalo NY!!. We got in the last 3 weeks about 6 feet of snow from that polar Vortex!!!. I am in the suburbs of Buffalo NY(Depew NY

Last edited by Administrator; 12-12-2014 at 08:46 AM.

Old 12-07-2014, 09:24 AM   #30
Machaon
Senior Veteran
(male)

Machaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB User

We're enjoying beautiful, deep blue skies with soft white powderpuff clouds that hang low in the sky. Temp in the low 80's. Nice breeze. It's like this in South Florida most of the time.

However... a cold wave is coming thru, and we are expecting temps diving down into the 50's next week. We are just going to have to grin and bear it!
⇒ In 2002 BP was 151/96; readings:1,423
⇒ In 2008-2017 BP was 119/69; readings:7,514

Closed Thread