It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Kidney Disorders Message Board

• Can allergies cause kidney problems?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-08-2012, 09:16 AM   #1
    softrock
    (male)

softrock HB User
    Can allergies cause kidney problems?

Can allergies cause kidney problems? I'm experiencing...
    For the past year I've had the following symptom chain of events:

1. I exert myself too much, e.g. talking too much (I have chronic fatigue syndrome, but only recently is the exertion an issue)

2. I start feeling very very tired, and the next day I get a lot of sinus pain, pressure, eyes are almost itchy, inflamed nasal passages. It feels like allergies either to environment or food. (I get pollen allergy shots weekly)

3. Dry mouth, feeling weak
    4. cold feet and hands, intolerance to cold and heat.
    5. metallic taste in mouth
    6. frequent urination.
    7. dull throbbing kidney pain in mid-back.
    8. low glucose levels cause a crash
    9 slight fever if glucose is consumed

All this goes away after a few days. And it's always triggered by #1.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? No doctor I've explained this too can figure it out, I've seen two endos. Allergist doesn't know squat. Most common labs are normal though electrolytes are low but in balance.

It's getting to the point that I feel like I'm about to faint or otherwise get very sick while in the midst of this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread