It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Knee & Hip Problems Message Board

• Mysterious knee pain

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 04-25-2021, 04:59 PM   #1
    Vickie33

Vickie33 HB User
    Mysterious knee pain

Hi everyone!
    Iím new here so bear with me please. My SO has been having sharp pain in his left knee which is now also hurting in his right knee just not as bad. He has had knee surgery for a torn miniscus (sp?), dr said a small amount of arthritis which he cleaned up. Still having the same pain. They sent him for a nerve test, mri, an ultrasound and a test to check his pulse in his legs. They found he had a very low pulse in his left leg so did surgery and put a stent in, but still in a lot of pain! He says it feels like a sharp pain as if someone is squeezing on his knee. They have given him hydrocodone, tramadol. We have tried cream rubbed into his knee, nothing works anymore and we are at our wits end not knowing what else to do. He has a bout of this everyday and will last 1-3 hours, mostly in late afternoon and bedtime. Would be grateful if anyone has any feedback!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply