It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Knee & Hip Problems Message Board

• Stange knee pain

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-26-2007, 03:55 PM   #1
    pingo
    (female)

pingo HB User
    Stange knee pain

I was wondering if anyone might be able to shed some light on this knee pain. It all started one day when I squatted to pick something up. I felt an incredibly sharp pain in my knee. That was in July, and I haven't been able to squat since. No problem walking or sitting, but I can only bend the knee so far or I get a knife stabbing pain. Now it is starting to happen on the other knee without having knelt. X-ray shows mild arthritis, and same with MRI. Doc is sending me for PT but doubt it will help. Does this sound familiar to anyone???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-26-2007, 04:36 PM   #2
    kye021
    (female)

kye021 HB User
    Re: Stange knee pain

I have the same problem with my knee, but my case is alittle worse. The pain in my knee wakes me up at night. My doctor has no clue what is going on though. It's alittle fustrating not to have answers for pain that hurts so badly.

Old 03-27-2007, 08:09 AM   #3
    pingo
    (female)

pingo HB User

Sorry to hear that Kye021. It is frustrating not to know what it is. Have they done x-rays? Have you gone through PT?? If PT works, I'll let you know. Thanks for your response.

Old 03-27-2007, 07:19 PM   #4
    kye021
    (female)

kye021 HB User

I have had an x ray. My doctor thinks it may be arthritis but she's not sure. I already did PT and it made it worse for me at least. The people weren't very good. But good luck with fixing your knee problem. I seriuosly hope you do because knee pain is no joke. Good luck!

Closed Thread