It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Knee & Hip Problems Message Board

• Knee injury after doing Kick

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-14-2008, 09:38 AM   #1
    MrDister78
    (male)

MrDister78 HB UserMrDister78 HB UserMrDister78 HB User
    Knee injury after doing Kick

I did a fast spin kick. the knee of the foot planted on the ground hurt, and thereafter i had symptoms.

Ther'es no pain but the thing that i'm feeling is the ligament/muscle that runs from the patela and up to mid thigh( that's how it feels) makes knots as if my ligaments were twisting and streching.. it's weird.

The thing is, that happens sometimes and then other times it doesn't. But when it does it feels very bad like if my ligament was separating.

This injury happened about 1 1/2 weeks ago.

I had a similar injury about 3 years ago.. and i had this same sensation but it eventually healed after near 1 year or a bit less and then from then on i was fine and doing exercise and all.

I also noticed new cracking when i lift and bend the knee up, then when i straighten it, it cracks. There's no pain though.

Well, to summarize: No pain but feeling of knee and thigh ligament/muscle twisting or as if separating(this feels quite bad). Also some cracking when bend and straighten knee. But also periods where i dont get that feeling at all and i can walk fine slowly.

Any clues? i'm going to doctor

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread