It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Knee & Hip Problems Message Board

• Hip Bursitis

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-05-2009, 03:12 PM   #1
    LeynaFox
    (female)

LeynaFox HB User
    Hip Bursitis

Hello everyone,

I wanted to ask you guys about your symptoms with hip bursitis ..and I was hoping to get an opinion or two..

This would be my first time experiencing Hip Bursitis and it is a bit scary. At first it happened at night, it was an on and off aching pain that woke me up. The next day it got worse, my leg felt cold and it really felt like my circulation was being cut off along with aching pain. I took some Ibuprofen and it really made the pain go away, but my left leg still stays cold for some reason. I was wondering if this was normal? Did you guys experience your leg staying cold? I've been to the emergency room to get it checked out and the doctor told me it seemed like Bursitis. He didn't really run tests or x-rays or anything (which made me a bit worried). He just tested my reflexes and looked at my leg a little.

It all started about 3 days ago and my leg is still cold! The pain seems to be moving up too. It's now from my hip to my lower back. Is it normal for it to be like that? I'm also a bit worried about my lower leg staying so cold. Also, the Ibuprofen really doesn't seem to help the pain I have now. Should I get it checked out again? Or just wait it out? I'm not sure what to do...Thank you in advance to whoever answers

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread